Monday, September 22, 2008

Our 4th anniversary!

Jon and I decided for our fourth Anniversary we would try something new,so we went zip lining in horshoebend.
This is Us in our gear.
And of course this is me flashing my "I'm number one" sign, which I've decided that I flash it not because I really think I'm "number one," but because I really don't know what else to do for the camera. Maybe next time I should not do anything. In all my young childhood pictures I used to wink one eye, maybe I'll start that up again. I don't know, it's complicated
They had this tiny little hammock at the top of the mountain to relax on, you know, since we were exerting so much energy while being pulled down a zip line by gravity. Anyway, it was so little and unstable that every time Jon tried to get in it, it would flip him out. It took him so long to get in it that when he finally did he was exhausted! Ironic huh!
Jon being a stud!
It was during this part of the trip that I decided I was no longer going to flash the "I'm number one" sign. From now on I'm going to flash the I'm scared to death sign.
Jon looking very err "comfortable" on this complimentary mountain hammock.

If the hammock doesn't get ya, the zip line harness will!

No comments: