Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Highlight of Logans Life

My sweet little Logan turned 4 yesterday, I'm still in disbelief, four years happend way to fast. Anyway, I just wanted to put down some things that I think highlight his first four years of life. Some of these things you may or may not have known already, but anyway enjoy, I know I have.

-Logan has been with Jon and I 4 out of the 5 years that we have been married.
-Logan came into out lives as a complete shock, but what has been even more shoking is how completely in-love we are with him. I never knew you could love a human being so much, but when I held him in my arms for the first time, I knew!
-His first tooth came in when he was 5 months old, I didn't know they came in so soon.
-He also chipped his first tooth shortly after when my cousin accidently flipped him out of a swing and he whapped his mouth on the ground. (It wasn't us)
- He said his first word (not includeing mama and dada, which it was mama) when he was 1, it was bannana, or (nana).
- In five years he has lived in 6 different homes.
-He got his first set of stitches when he was 2 1/2, right after Lucy was born (right above his eye lid). It is the most terrifying thing in the world to see your child in pain. I almost passed out.
-His favorite word is Donkey
-He knows the entire pledge of allegance without missing a word
-He's the most "High Energy" kid in his pre-school class.
-We are almost 100 % sure he has a red green color blind (he knows every other color, except for those two).
-He never ceases to amaze us with the funny "Logan-isms" that he comes up with, for example yesterday when he got out of bed he came up to me, standing really tall and said, "Mom, am I tall enough to be four yet."
-He loves shooting nerf guns, well any kind of gun.
-Okay, there are a million things about Logan, I can't write them all, but the best thing about him is that he is ours, for all of eternity. I can't imagine a greater blessing.

No comments: