Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pittard Family Chirstmas

Alot has happened at the Pittard house in the last month, and I haven't blogged a bit of it. I was going to put all the pictures in this one blog, but I decided that I didn't have the time or patience to do it. So I am going to post them in segments, and hope that I finish posting all of them. Anyway, I wanted to start with the Pittard Family Christmas. We had so much fun being with family, the Pittards are so amazing. There was alot of video game playing, sports, a talent show and Keri, brenda and I got to go out for gluten free brownie and ice cream at the Outback. We also went to the batanical gardens in down town Boise. It was so beautiful, there were lights everywhere, and the boys and lucy had so much fun. Thanks Pittards for the amazing time, the laugher nearly never ceases when we are with you. We love you so much......



Batanical Gardens (PRETTTTTTY)


Don't they look like statues. Well they are not, they are real.... REAL CUTE!!!! (Okay that was cheesy).



Jen sporting her clown costume during the Pittard Family Fashion Show. Melody always enlists the willing to do something slightly embarassing, and Jen is the sort of person that would do anything to make her sister happy. Plus she makes us laugh in the process.

Logan and Jon at the Botanical Gardens. I love the men in my family. So Handsome!

Logan felt that this statue was meant for sitting on. I didn't think it was a terrible thing either,but a lady standing behind me told her daughter very loudly that "statues were for looking at, not for sitting on." So I did the best thing a parent in my situation could do. I told him to get off.... Just as soon as I took his picture.... Sorry Batanical Gardens, I will try to keep my unruley child under control next time.

Lucy loves her uncle Matt. She always want his full attention. Thanks Matt for being such a great uncle.


I just loved this picture of Matt and Keri and the boys. They were totally caught off guard! Don't hate me for putting it in here. I don't even think they read my blog, but I loved it to much, it shows all there fun characters...



A self Portrait of the hubby and me. I really liked this one, we never take good pictures, but this one I think is pretty ok.
Jeff wearin Jens hat. Super cute Jeff, I love it... But I'm not sure I love it as much as this next picture..


Pittards always teases me about my Idaho City "Hick" Roots. Matt, I think you would fit in pretty good up ther in them hills..



And poor Jon, he was destined after almost 6 years of marriage to finally come over to the dark side of the ways of the Hick..



Jen you look pretty

There's nothing cuter than a naked baby...
Once again, great christams, full of family, joy and laughter. I would not change a think about it.
Love you all, and please don't be mad at the pictures I chose. I promise, there were a bunch of normal ones, but others were not nearly as fun...


















































No comments: