Thursday, January 14, 2010

OUR NEW HOME

We finally did it..... WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE..... I am out of my mind excited. We looked forever, but just couldn't find the house that fit our needs and personality, so here it is, and I love it. It's not huge, but it's JUST RIGHT.


Front view: We are lanscaping on our own to save a little, so if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.
Logans Room: Lucy's looks just like it so I didn't post a picture, but once again, could use ideas for decorating kids rooms.


Master Bath: Not a great angle, but there is a toliet with it's own door to the side and a walk in closet on the other side.


Master Bedroom: Our window looks out right over a field where they let off fireworks after Thanksgiving! I know, what a strange time of year to let off fireworks, but wow, what a perk!


Stairs: You can't see it, but the stairs fan out at the bottom and its cute.





Office/ guest bed: So Jon and I haven't completely come to an agreement on what this room will be, but so far we have settled on office/playroom/guest room. It's not that big of a room...





Kitchen: I love our kitchen, it's so open. I can't wait until everything is in it.





Living room: I love our fireplace. I keep having visions of sipping hot chocolate and reading a good novel infront of the fire. I've never done that, how great would that be...
WELL THERE IT IS. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY FAMILY IN IT, AND THEN IT WILL BE PERFECT!!!!















1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm soo excited for you guys!! Yay! It's so exciting to buy or build your first home! It looks great, and I'm so glad you love it! When will you be able to move in? I love the decorating part, I'm sure you'll think of something great.