Sunday, January 17, 2010

Logan and Lucy's first ski trip!

Jon and I took the kids on their first skiing trip this weekend. They both did so great. Lucy may still be a bit young, her legs were just not yet strong enough, but even so she never cried and neither did Logan. Logan proved to be a born natural skier. It took him maybe 30 minutes of listening to us try to teach him what to do before he got fed up and said, "guys just let me go, I can do it myself." We were astonished when he actually made it down the hill with some form of control. Pretty soon he was going through loop obstacles and turning to dodge other skiers. Anyway, it was a great trip and we can't wait to take them again.






2 comments:

Sarah Pittard said...

that is so stink'n cute!! NICE!!! I'm proud of you dood!!!!

Shauna said...

what a fun thing to do with your little family! I never would've thought to do it, because I'd think they were too young. Go Logan, little ski stud!