Sunday, February 7, 2010

Husbands at Church!

Today was the first day that I have ever gone to church without an adult family member, it was just me and the kiddo's. Jon had to work because the other provider in his office wanted to watch the super bowl (which I get), but now we are spending our Sunday daddy-less. I have to admit, I don't love going to church without Jon, but something good came out of this situation, and that was the realization that not only does Jon help me so much with the kids, but I just love getting to sit with him in sacrament and Sunday school. When he is with me, I only end up spending half of sacrament in the hall, and during class he always cracks little jokes that give me the giggles ( which originally I thought was emberassing) but it has become quite the game to see if I can actually hold it in and not make a scene. Also, I wish he were here taking a Sunday nap with me, he's so snuggly. Well actually he hates it when I snuggle, my body temp is like a warewolf, but he lets me do it anyway because he knows how much I like it. Well, here's a cheers to my amazing husband, without him my world would be a little less comfortable and a lot less fun.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

It's amazing how we take little things like that for granted all the time. It's never fun when you're sitting all by yourself at church.

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Hi There! I tryed calling last night to talk with Jon. But we dont wanna be those friends that only call when we need something:o) We took Hayden to Jons work last night because our reg doctor couldn't see him. They ended up saying he had a double ear infection and strep throat!

Back to your post... Church is hard without a hubby. I am kinda of lucky cause Hayden usually wants his dad at church for some reason so kinda makes it easy for me. Enjoy next sunday w/Jon!!!